Wednesday, September 15, 2010

21st Birthday

Around a month ago I turned to one of my best friends and said, "I'm turning twenty one really soon! What should I do for my birthday?" Her reply was, "Its not a big deal... We can talk about it later." 

"No really, what should I do?"

With a sly smile forming on her face , "Kasey, we are not talking about this okay."

Surprise party in the works. WEEEEE! 

My birthday fell on a sunday this year. The thursday before my birthday the same friend who ever so NOT slyly informed me of my party, asked me if I wanted to go out to eat the next day. Of course I said sure, barely glancing up from my reading and not thinking twice about it. Little did I know...


My boyfriend Brian flew in from Wisconsin to surprise me for my birthday! I was so shocked that when I saw him sitting in the restaurant I did a double take and then burst into tears. Such an amazing present.


My surprise party happened the following saturday night. I came home from a nice dinner with Brian to find all off my closest friends standing in my kitchen with a tie dye birthday cake and a mountain of jello shots! 

Thank you all so much for this amazing party. I actually can't express how much it ment to me. I had such an amazing time and couldn't have asked for more. I love you!


The beautiful people who made this happen. I love you all with every ounce of my heart.


Forever Thankful,
Kasey


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated 21st, Kasey. Glad you had such a nice time. Oh... and welcome to WFA. It was nice having you drop in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Also, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog, it pales in comparison to your but hopefully someday I'll be where you are with it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete